Terms and Conditions
- TutorialIndex is a meta-search engine (aggregator) and a Multisearch;
- TutorialIndex is a very powerful internet location search tool;
- TutorialIndex links to other independent search engines / websites that contain tutorials. We have absolutely no control over these domains;
- Indexing process is completely automated. We do not check it. Whatever the stupid bot sucks in, goes. The good, the bad and the ugly;
- TutorialIndex is similar to Google;
- TutorialIndex does not assume copyright over indexed materials;
- TutorialIndex will gladly remove any links and copyright owner request. Please read takedown policy below.
- Remember that this is just a search tool, your content is not hosted here. Please be polite, there is no point in threats;
- Please only provide exact name of the tutorial that you need to be removed;
- Takedowns that do not provide exact name of the tutorial, will take considerably more time to process;
- Avoid sending search query url. List specific results you want to be removed;
- Use your company / business e-mail. Free mailboxes (Google / Outlook / AOL) will take considerably more time to process and verify;
- Google DMCA Notice if you have never done this before;
- Send your takedowns in plain text to email@example.com only. Takedowns sent to ISPs or any other e-mail addresses, will not get filled properly and it will take considerably more time to process.
Pick the correct mailbox for your issue. Emails sent to both addresses simultaneously go straight to the SPAM folder. Abuse / EUCD / DMCA / Copyright / Content removal, only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Everything else goes to email@example.com.